Weather conditions to be severe through Wednesday

640151005-04WILLIAMS — Severe thunderstorms are possible today and tomorrow easing up on Wednesday. Temperatures in Flagstaff and Williams should return to the lower 70s on Thursday.

Today there is a 100% chance of a severe thunderstorm dropping to 50% tomorrow during the day to 40% Tuesday night. On Wednesday the chance of rain drops to 10% clearing overnight on Wednesday. High winds are expected through Tuesday night.

The temperatures are expected to rise again to the lower 70s through the weekend in time for the Pumpkin Patch Train ride and the Owly, Howly, Growly fun at Bearizona.