Coconino County Offices Closed Monday

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – All Coconino County offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 20 in observance of the President’s Day holiday.

While the administrative offices at the Sheriff’s Office will be closed, Dispatch, Records, Patrol, and Detention will conduct business as usual. Please dial 911 for emergencies. For non-emergencies, dial 928-774-4523 to connect with the non-emergency Dispatch number or to leave a message for one of the administrative offices.

As always, County Public Works Department road crews will remain on standby to ensure roadways are cleared and passable in the event of snowfall.

The seven-day forecast shows a 30% chance of snow for the holiday. Sunday and Sunday night 50% chance is predicted lowering to 20% on Monday. Little snow accumulation is expected.